- Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love.
- Red is a very emotionally intense color. It enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure.
- It has very high visibility that’s why stop signs, stoplights, and fire equipment are usually painted red.
- In heraldry, red is used to indicate courage. It is the color found in many national flags.
- Red brings text and images to the foreground.
- Red is widely used to indicate danger (high voltage signs, traffic lights).
- This color is also commonly associated with energy, so you can use it when promoting energy drinks, games, cars, items related to sports and high physical activity.
represents joy, passion, sensitivity, and love.
signifies romance, love, and friendship. It denotes feminine qualities and passiveness.
is associated with vigor, willpower, rage, anger, leadership, courage, longing, malice, and wrath.
suggests stability and denotes masculine qualities.
associated with harvest and fall.